Executive Chef Rogelio Garcia’s Open Kitchen Dinner Series invites visiting chefs to take over his kitchen and find inspiration from one special seasonal ingredient.
VIDEO: Meet Bon Appétit
Most Recent News
Young adults on the autism spectrum attend classes on independent living, social skills and employment readiness.
Bon Appétit Management Company’s Healthy Kids program teaches local kids healthy habits at Furman University.
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 1,000 cafés in 33 states. Our chefs cook from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Directly support small, local farms
- Strive to serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Switch to cage-free eggs, both shell and precracked/liquid
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Switch to third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
From Our Blog
In celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month, Adobe’s North American cafés offered menu specials to honor the vibrant culinary traditions of several countries with historical links to Spain.
At the Turf Dinner hosted by Claremont McKenna College this year, Bon Appétiters showcased their creativity through a Route 66 theme.
We’re growing, and that means we’re hiring, from cashiers to catering attendants to chefs. If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!