Café Modern Executive Chef Denise Shavandy won the Food Network show “Chopped” episode that aired Tuesday night, sealing her victory with a smoked-pineapple dessert.
VIDEO: Meet Bon Appétit
Most Recent News
After expanding their network to more than 100 chefs in 15 countries, Row 7 Seeds is moving into grocery stores. Additionally, a partnership with Bon Appétit Management Co. led to trials of Row 7 vegetables being grown and served at institutions from Oberlin College to Oracle Park.
Through the Healthy Kids in the Bon Appétit Kitchen Program, corporate accounts can partner with organizations like the Boys & Girls Club, YMCA, and local schools to host classes on healthy cooking.
Leading By Example
Bon Appétit Management Company is an on-site restaurant company offering full food-service management to corporations, universities, museums, and other specialty venues. Based in Palo Alto, CA, we operate more than 1,000 cafés in 33 states. Our chefs cook from scratch, including sauces, stocks, and soups. Widely recognized as a pioneer in environmentally sound sourcing policies, we are proud to be the first food service company to:
- Directly support small, local farms
- Strive to serve only sustainable seafood
- Address antibiotics overuse in our meat supply
- Switch to cage-free eggs, both shell and precracked/liquid
- Tackle food’s role in climate change
- Advocate for farmworkers’ rights
- Commit to pork raised without gestation crates
- Switch to third-party verified humanely raised ground beef
Follow us on Instagram
From Our Blog
VIDEO: “Together we can make anything happen,” José Andres Tells Bon Appétit and World Central Kitchen Volunteers
José Andrés visits University of San Francisco to thank the volunteers who prepared thousands of meals for COVID-19 quarantined cruise ship passengers
Bon Appétit chefs, top managers, and other staff are volunteering to make meals to be delivered to the stranded Grand Princess passengers
We’re growing, and that means we’re hiring, from cashiers to catering attendants to chefs. If you:
- Get excited when fresh, local produce arrives on your loading dock
- Enjoy creating all-new dishes from scratch
- Love interacting with people through delicious and nutritious food
- Thrive when part of a close-knit team
- Enjoy helping people reach their full potential, nourishing them through at-work learning opportunities
Then you may be a fit for us!